Saturday 4 August 2012

Brunette

I've already said that I change my mind and my look alot. But last night I took the plunge and my friend and I dyed my hair a deep mahogany brown with red and purple tinges to it. It was a very messy and at some points a hilarious experience but I think we did okay. I've never had such dark hair before and it's a very dramatic transformation I didn't recognise myself in the mirror this morning! Now I'm busy thinking up how to maximise my new look with makeup and clothing choices. Looking forward to experimenting with this one! I'm currently taking colour inspiration from Christine Centera, Miroslava Duma, Jessica Alba & Rachel Bilson.













Okay I have to cut myself off now, so many options to explore! I will try and do an outfit post tomorrow. Hope everyones having an amazing Saturday!!

1 comment: